The MBO CoBo-Stack is a so-called cobot, that is, a collaborative robot which needs no protective cage. Product stacks, e.g. stacks of folded signatures, are transported from the delivery onto the table of the CoBo-Stack. The cobot picks up the stacks from the table and deposits them on pallets. This is an enormous physical release for the operator at the delivery. The pallets can be positioned on both sides of the delivery, allowing uninterrupted operation. While the MBO CoBo-Stack is filling one pallet, the operator can move the loaded pallet away and prepare the next empty pallet.
An indicator lamp lights up in different colours, signalling various operating statuses of the cobot to the operator. For some operating statuses, there is an additional acoustic signal. This means that there is no need for the operator to remain directly at the production machine, giving him or her time to carry out administrative tasks, for example quality control or preparing the next job.
- Cobot – collaborating robot, that needs no protective cage
- Pallets can be placed on both sides of the cobot; while one pallet is filled, the other one can be prepared
- Optical and acoustical signals show various operating statuses
- Retrofittable to existing deliveries of type MBO A500 / A700 and palamides alpha 500 / 700, alpha 500 plus / 700 plus; only with roller table on the left side
- RAS Remote Access Router included; access permission from customer is mandatory
- Product height: 210 mm – 340 mm (8" – 13 3/8")
- Product width: 148 mm – 235 mm (5 3/4" – 9 1/4")
- Stack height: 60 mm – 150 mm (2 1/4" – 6")
- Stack weight, max.: 6 kg (13 lb)
- Stacks per hour, max.: 300
- Pallet height, max.: 900 mm (35 1/2"); optional 1,400 mm (55")
Subject to change without notice. We recommend to do a product test in beforehand at MBO Oppenweiler, Germany.